Laughter in class


Classes started back a week last Tuesday. I´ve two: Church History and New Testament History of Israel. There's about 20 students in the each class. And it's good to be back and enjoy their company.

The kind of thing that make the class roar with laughter is if I get someone´s name wrong. For instance my list included a girl called Adriana, who turned out to be a boy called Alexander. They thought this was hilarious.

Or if I query whether a student's contribution to class discussion is really right. Someone will express why he thinks Jesus taught in parables. And if I say, "Mmm..." the class go into fits of laughter.

What makes me laugh? Others laughing, and thankfully there´s plenty of that. I need it, for Olwen´s still in Scotland for another month.

Photo: After the laughter has died down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wonky couple of days

Dangerous ground in Parliament Hall

MacDonalds in the Seminary