God's providence is my inheritance

"God's providence is my inheritance":   the old wing of Ballygally  Castle  Hotel
Today is the first day of my new job.  I'm now an Online Editor with the IMB, still involved in the Spanish speaking world,   but based in Lenzie.  


It was a pleasant morning:  published a sermon in Spanish on building your house on the rock/sand (Mat 7:24-29),  and started writing an evaluation of  Textos fuente y contextuales de la narrativa evangélica.     This is a Jewish background commentary on Mark from the Qumran texts and the like,    written by a Catholic professor in Granada,   and is a challenging read.


Hanging over me is a series for From the Frontiers.    Offering to do them for Charlie a couple of months ago was easy enough.  So also was signing up for a 10k race in aid of missions in Strathclyde Country Park.  


I definitely need some kind of make-you-go-faster socks.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:19 pm

    will be in touch to sell you make-you-go-faster socks at a premium price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A wonky couple of days

Dangerous ground in Parliament Hall