Super-enhanced response!!!!

Typically an out-of-office automated response to an email is:  
Sorry, I am away just now but will reply as soon as I get back.
Anita
Latinos of course hype things up,  and maybe that's not a bad thing.    Recently I received the following automated response (which has been translated from the Spanish but with the original colours and exclamation marks):
Blessings on you!!!
A thousand thanks for writing to me and what you've shared!!
I hope, with God's help,  you're well!
I look forward to enjoying more of your pleasant and encouraging friendship!!
Fraternal greetings to you!
I'll be in touch!
MARANATHA!!
May Christ bless you ... He is returning soon!!! 
Anita 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wonky couple of days

Dangerous ground in Parliament Hall

MacDonalds in the Seminary