Talking to a gruffalo


A few years ago Daphne Douglas said that talking to her Alaistair was like talking to a fairy tale. He would answer as the big bad wolf or a gruffalo and you never knew who would come next.

I understand Alastair. At the moment my world is connected to that of the medieval Bible interpreters and I meet up with Thomas Aquinas and Alfonso de Madrigal.

To keep in touch with reality we went for a walk around the Carnlough Bay. This part of Antrim is predominantly Catholic and voters choose between Sinn Fein or SDLP. Every SDLP poster has been damaged.

We all have our own dreams and it's a case of how healthy they are. As Paul says, "think about such things" concerning what is true and admirable.

Photo: Sorry, you won't be getting my vote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wonky couple of days

Dangerous ground in Parliament Hall

God's providence is my inheritance